Assistance with CPD Submissions to SACAP
Dear Members of the PIA,
Just like that … and we are in the final stretch for 2020. With so much to do and so little time and all of us feeling rather “OVER THIS YEAR”, we’ll push on and get it done.
One thing we were forced to do in 2020 was to practice patience … patience with all the changes, patience with how long things took to get resolved, patience with each other and more than anything … patience with ourselves.
We have changed, pushed on, laughed, cried and persevered. Most have worked harder than ever before … not always with greater reward, but to get things done. I applaud you all. We did not give up and we did not lie down. There is always a little more in us to do a lot more than we ever thought possible.
• MEMBERSHIP FEES for the 2020/2021 Fiscal – We would like to thank the 75% of the PIA members who have paid their fees for this financial year. This is also a reminder to the remainder of our members that membership fees are now overdue. We appeal to our members to make payment or make arrangements for payments. There is much to be done within the industry and we need your support now, more than ever. Please do not hesitate to contact either Ishara email@example.com or Mauneen firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
• ASSISTANCE WITH CPD SUBMISSIONS TO SACAP: If you require any assistance with your CPD submissions to SACAP – Annual or for the 5 year cycle, please contact Marlize on 012 346 1051 or email@example.com. She’ll gladly assist you (appointments only) between 23 November 2020 and 4 December 2020.
• OFFICE CLOSURE: The PIA Office will be closed from 10 December 2020 until 12 January 2021. Please visit the office for any documents, books or for anything else which we can assist you with on or before 9 December 2020.
• BUILDERS’ HOLIDAYS: As you all know, Builders’ Holidays are no longer set in stone. I have confirmed with the Masters Builders this morning and the dates they have on their website is what they are going by. There is, however a different article in the Business Insider, which is giving very different dates. Herewith links to both sites/articles:
o MASTER BUIDERS
o BUSINESS INSIDER
• Document sales during the holidays:
o The PIA also has online documents for sale: To purchase online documents: Have a look under ONLINE DOCUMENTS
Contact Details for any queries:
Telephonically: Mauneen van Wyk 083 297 4697
Mauneen van Wyk
PIA Executive Officer