Dear Members of the PIA,
Since the great spike in COVID-19 cases and due to use of public transport by almost half the PIA staff, the staff are working from home again.
- The office is not off limits, so any work which needs to be done from the office … is still getting done from the office.
- Face to face meetings are still discouraged with staff, committee members, members and external stakeholders.
- Document sales are operational. Please call ahead or e-mail your order. We would prefer EFT or Credit Card payments and discourage the use of cash at this time. We’ll ensure that someone is there to assist you.
- Kindly note that all visitors will be screened at the building entrance and again at our office.
- Meetings are mainly still conducted using Facetime, Skype or Zoom are encouraged and all other communication should be done via e-mail or telephonically.
- It is business as almost usual, even though it is remote working – Mondays to Fridays 08:00 to 15:30 and we remain committed to ensure that all enquiries are resolved and matters are addressed timeously by staff members during office hours.
- The PIA Budget for the 2020/2021 Fiscal was sent to all our members. Thank you to all who forwarded their reply forms.
- With regards the City of Tshwane Building Control … I received confirmation this morning from one of the officials that ALL BUILDING CONTROL OFFICES WILL OPEN TOMORROW, 8 JULY 2020!
We are committed to keep you updated on any changes to arrangements.
Contact Details for any queries:
Telephonically: Mauneen van Wyk 083 297 4697
Please be safe out there!
Mauneen van Wyk
PIA Executive Officer