Dear Members of the PIA,
- Invoices for the 2020/2021 Fiscal – A reminder that the invoices have gone out to our members. We would like to thank our members who have already made payment and encourage all to do so as soon as possible. If any members need to make special payment arrangements, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mauneen on 083 297 4697.
- Please remember that a 20% discount on the SAIA portion of the fees are applicable if paid before the end of September 2020.
- Also remember that for each new member recruited for the PIA, you will receive 20% discount per new paid up member. 5 new members and your membership for this financial year is free. The PIA will credit you once all new members have made payment.
- Working from home: PIA staff are still working from home and office as needed,
- It is business as almost usual, even though it is remote working – Mondays to Fridays 08:00 to 15:30 and we remain committed to ensure that all enquiries are resolved and matters are addressed timeously by staff members during office hours.
- The office is not off limits, so any work which needs to be done from the office … is still getting done from the office.
- Face to face meetings are still discouraged with staff, committee members, members and external stakeholders.
- Meetings are mainly still conducted using Facetime, Skype or Zoom are encouraged and all other communication should be done via e-mail or telephonically.
- Document sales are operational.
- Please call ahead or e-mail your order. We would prefer EFT or Credit Card payments and discourage the use of cash at this time. We’ll ensure that someone is there to assist you.
- The PIA also has online documents for sale: To purchase online documents: Have a look under ONLINE DOCUMENTS
- Kindly note that all visitors will be screened at the building entrance and again at our office.
We are committed to keep you updated on any changes to arrangements.
Contact Details for any queries:
Telephonically: Mauneen van Wyk 083 297 4697
Please be safe out there!
Mauneen van Wyk
PIA Executive Officer