Dear members of the PIA,
Crazy rush or easing off? We have entered the very last stretch of this 2019.
Most of us are still reveling in the bliss of our team winning the Rugby World Cup for the 3rd time! Proudly we say … Congratulations!
First and foremost, we would like to thank 85% of our membership for paying their membership and we appeal to the remainder 15% to pay their membership fees. As a voluntary institute we are reliant on the membership fees in order to serve you, our members and to do the work expected of us.
Welcome to the following new members:
CRONJE D Technologist
DE JAGER RJ Architect
VAN DER MERWE LW Senior Technologist