Porcelain Ceramic Tile Workshop
In this workshop there will be a brief discussion on the following topics;
- Difference between ceramic and Porcelain tiles.
- Identifying different types of tiles.
- Understanding how to select the correct traffic (wear) rating, based on PEI and MOHs as per ISO standards
- What slip rating to use in which areas.
- Types of tile structures.
- Difference between Glazed, Coloured body, Double loaded and Full body tiles.
- Understanding of different adhesives types and effect of temperature when tiling.
- Understanding the code on a box.
- Understanding Shade and Calibre.
- Interpretation of specification sheets.
- Basic installation mistakes to look for onsite visits.
- Dangerous chemical exposure in porcelain.
- Covering technical questions from attendees.