THE NEW STANDARDS NOW APPLY
YOUR PREVIOUS CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE WILL NO LONGER SUFFICE
REGULATIONS HAVE CHANGED
would like to invite you to attend a workshop on
SANS 10400 – XA 2ND Edition (2021)
6th Webinar – 08 July 2022
SANS 10400-XA (2021) became law in November 2021.
This is a revision which, at first sight, seems to offer a very much easier route to compliance than the 2011 edition. But on closer examination, it is a lot more complicated than it looks!
The course will give a full explanation of the various elements of the Standard and will provide the SABS tables required to complete the exercises.
The presentation will include comprehensive Excel templates which will lead the architectural professionals through the complicated fenestration specification procedure.
This is a full day educational course on this Standard, presented as a one-day 1.0 CPD in Category 1, accredited event.
It will therefore not be necessary for the delegate to buy SANS 10400-XA before attending the course, but it is beneficial to have it handy.
Registered Professionals can download the regulations via the SACAP website via your profile.
Two subjects will not be covered by the presentation: Air conditioning, and Thermal modeling. These require specialist skills which cannot be taught in one day!
Held : ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Event Time: 08:30 – 17:00
Event Start: 2022/07/08
Event End: 2022/07/08
Registrations Close: 2022/06/29 or once fully booked
CPD Credits: 1 CPD credits in cat 1
Cost: R1000.00 (PIA Members only) R1500.00 (Non-PIA Members)
PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE MADE IMMEDIATELY WHEN BOOKING ; IF NOT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE BOOKINGS IN ORDER TO ALLOW ALL INTERESTED PARTIES TO BOOK.
Important to note:
• ALL PAYMENTS NEED TO BE MADE IMMEDIATELY
• NO BOOKINGS AFTER 10:00 ON 22 JUNE 2022 OR ONCE IT IS FULLY BOOKED
• THE PIA WILL FORWARD INFORMATION AND MATERIAL NECESSARY FOR THE COURSE PRIOR TO THE EVENT FOR PREPARATION
• PLEASE NOTE … NO CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED, NO BOOKINGS WILL BE MOVED TO FUTURE COURSES AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE DONE
• LINKS WILL BE FORWARDED TO DELEGATES 1-2 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
• A DEEMED TO BE COMPETENT CERTIFICATE WILL BE ISSUED TO ALL WHO COMPLETED THE COURSE AND PASSED THE TEST.
• Unlike face-to-face lectures, this online event requires a fair amount of preparation.
Without the preparation, you will not be able to complete the course, so please read the course material carefully, and make sure that you have everything listed in place and ready for you to use on the day! Course material will be forwarded to delegates 2-3 days prior to the event.
Important: If you are
– not able to have available a second computer, a split screen ability or second monitor, one which can do Excel, or
– are not happy doing Excel calculations ….. please note … there is course material enabling you to use your calculator.