would like to invite you to attend a workshop on
SANS 10400 – XA 2ND Edition (2021)
4th Webinar – 8 June 2022
SANS 10400-XA (2021) became law in November 2021.
This is a revision which, at first sight, seems to offer a very much easier route to compliance than the 2011 edition. But on closer examination, it is a lot more complicated than it looks!
The course will give a full explanation of the various elements of the Standard and will provide the SABS tables required to complete the exercises.
The presentation will include comprehensive Excel templates which will lead the architectural professionals through the complicated fenestration specification procedure.
This is a full day educational course on this Standard, presented as a one-day 1.0 CPD in Category 1, accredited event.
It will therefore not be necessary for the delegate to buy SANS 10400-XA before attending the course. But better still, the SABS will, on proof of attending the course, sell the delegate a paper copy of the Standard at half price!
Two subjects will not be covered by the presentation: Air conditioning, and Thermal modeling. These require specialist skills which cannot be taught in one day!
Delegates will NOT need to purchase a copy of SANS 10400-XA (2021) to complete the course. All delegates should be SACAP Registered Professionals and can thus download the regulation from SACAP’s website.
Held : ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Event Time: 08:30 – 17:00
Event Start: 2022/06/08
Event End: 2022/06/08
Registrations Close: 2022/06/03 or when fully booked
CPD Credits: 1 CPD credits in cat 1
Important to note:
• ALL PAYMENTS NEED TO BE MADE IMMEDIATELY
• NO BOOKINGS AFTER 10:00 ON 3 JUNE 2022 OR ONCE IT IS FULLY BOOKED
• THE PRESENTER WILL FORWARD INFORMATION AND MATERIAL NECESSARY FOR THE COURSE PRIOR TO THE EVENT
• PLEASE NOTE … NO CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE DONE
• LINKS WILL BE FORWARDED TO DELEGATES 2 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE MADE IMMEDIATELY WHEN BOOKING ; IF NOT YOUR NAME WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE BOOKINGS IN ORDER TO ALLOW ALL INTERESTED PARTIES TO BOOK.
- ALL PAYMENTS NEED TO BE MADE IMMEDIATELY
- NO BOOKINGS AFTER 10:00 ON 3 JUNE 2022 OR ONCE IT IS FULLY BOOKED
- THE PIA WILL FORWARD INFORMATION AND MATERIAL NECESSARY FOR THE COURSE PRIOR TO THE EVENT FOR PREPARATION
- PLEASE NOTE … NO CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE DONE
- LINKS WILL BE FORWARDED TO DELEGATES 2 DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
Unlike face-to-face lectures, this online event requires a fair amount of preparation. Without the preparation, you will not be able to complete the course, so please read this carefully, and make sure that you have everything listed here in place and ready for you to use on the day!
Important: If you are
– not able to have available a second computer or a split screen ability, which can do Excel, or
– are not happy doing Excel calculations …..
….. then please e-mail us immediately! This course CAN be done with a pocket calculator. I will, however, need to send you a different course materials package, and you will need to do extra preparation