In this interview you will learn to:
- Rethink your business strategies, specifically due to the changing economies and needs (even if you work in a firm, it is important to learn these things, so you can become a part of the long-term solutions in the company).
- Define what services you offer and more specifically do not offer.
- Ask the right questions in order to reposition your architectural firm.
- Define the firm’s long- and short term goals, not mixing the two.
- Develop a niche product and service.
You will be inspired to make big and small changes in your business.