No-one is appointing you to make changes to a National Monument, but that house you are working on, might just be older than 60 years…
Until now it wasn’t worth it for you to investigate the process of working on heritage projects; but this interview will save you the trouble of doing so.
Some of the topics include:
– An explanation of the application process
– What should be included in a heritage report
– Where does one start in trying to offer this service
– Is it for everyone or do you need a certain personality type?
– How much can you expect to get paid for this type of work?
– The Heritage Resources Act
This interview breaks open the barrier to entry into heritage architecture. We ask all the questions you are too polite to ask and get the straight answers for it. You will no longer feel like an imposter when it comes to heritage architecture; at least you will know what you don’t know ;).