Our Firm Domus and Associates Architects Pty Ltd, based in Rustenburg
North- West, seeking a Junior Architect.
The candidate Junior Architect will work under the direct supervision of our Architect
Mr Jacky Smit with the goal of eventually moving up to that position with experience.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited program, namely B.Arch, M,Arch, BSc, Hon, B.Tec Architect.
- Grade 12 (NQF Level 6)
- Skilled in AutoCAD (2014 – 2023),
- Revit (2014 – 2023)
- Sketch up, Corel Draw
- V-Ray 3D Rendering, 3D Max
- Microsoft Office, outlook, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Communication skills – English, Afrikaans and other language will be advantage
- 1-2 years of previous design team experience on small to large and complex public and private projects. Previous experience is strongly prefer.
- Understanding and technical knowledge of architectural drafting and design.
- Must show strong project management skills and be able to work under tight deadlines
- Must be a strong team player
- Create detailed plans for the construction projects, Present drawings and plans for approval.
- Perform feasibility reports and ensure the building is in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- Compile needed blueprints, specifications, and construction reports.
- Study the environmental impacts of the construction process and work to mitigate any environmental risks.
- Aide in the creation of a schedule and budget for the project.
- Work closely with construction managers and workers to ensure the project is completed on time and according to the specified design.
- Site Visit, Site Supervision
- Salary neg.
Should the candidate meet the requirements and fit the profile, email us your CV to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard back from us within the next 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.