Term: 12 Month fixed-term contract
We are looking for a well-rounded Candidate Architect to undertake a variety of projects.
Please email CV’s together with a portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Portfolio no larger than 20MB and should be illustrative of skills and experience.
Criteria and Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Excellent design skills.
- Relevant qualifications to be considered: Master in Architecture (M.Arch)
- Applicants must be proficient in REVIT, ideally certified. REVIT skills will be assessed.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Enscape will be a benefit.
- Good knowledge of municipal submission documentation standards and processes.
- Must have great interpersonal skills, and should be able to communicate with team members, professionals, and clients.
- Must have a proactive approach to problem solving, attention to detail and must have pride in high quality production of work.
- Must be able to understand and meet deadlines.
- Interior design skills and passion will be beneficial.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Take instruction from senior personnel.
- Produce presentation drawings to illustrate design solutions.
- Produce technical drawings and co-ordinate services with other consultants.
- Compile municipal submission documentation.
- Knowledge of automotive and residential building design will be beneficial.
- Attend and minute site meetings under the guidance of senior personnel.
- Conduct site inspections under the guidance of senior personnel.