SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER / INTERIOR ARCHITECT
Term: Permanent position
We are looking for a well-rounded, experienced Interior Designer/ Interior Architect to undertake a variety of space designing projects.
Please email CV’s together with a portfolio to: email@example.com
Note: Portfolio no larger than 20MB and should be illustrative of skills and experience.
Criteria and Requirements:
- At least 4 years Interior Design experience is required.
- Relevant qualifications to be considered:
- Arch Interior
- Sc. Interior Arch
- Tech Interior Arch
- Interior Arch
- Applicants must be proficient in REVIT, InDesign, Photoshop and Enscape, and must have excellent presentation skills.
- Great verbal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively independently and in a collaborative team environment
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Undertake design project from concept to completion with high conceptualisation / design skills.
- The applicant must have great client liaison skills and will be expected to maintain good relationships.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions, best practises, materials, and products.
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”.
- Work closely with architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Utilise REVIT to systematically design and document concepts in a way that clearly communicates the end product.
- The ability to lead professional teams, internal teams, contractors, and consultants.
- Site inspections to ensure that construction end product accurately reflects design and detailed drawings.
- Proactively resolve issues that may arise on site.
- Manage and mentor junior staff effectively.